The JFI Organizing Committee extends a warm welcome to all competitors joining us for the Jersey Fresh International Three-Day Event, May 9th – 13th, 2018, at the Horse Park of New Jersey. We are pleased to announce that entries open March 27th!
It is our goal to make your time at JFI rewarding, hassle-free and FUN! Below are several links that we hope will assist you from initial entry to victory gallop.
- Jersey Fresh International 2018 – USEA Omnibus
- JFI 2018 – Officials
- JFI 2018 – Event Schedule / Special Events (To be announced)
- JFI 2018 – FEI Approved Schedule (To be announced)
- JFI 2018 – Awards List (To be announced)
- JFI 2018 – Entry Status (Check back prior to competition)
- JFI 2018 – Rider Entries – Missing Items (Check back prior to competition)
- JFI 2018 – Rider Start Times – Dressage / Cross-Country / Show Jumping (Check back prior to competition)
- JFI 2017 – Cross-Country Course Maps: CCI3* / CIC3* / CCI2* / CIC2* Maps for 2018 will be updated when available in May!
- JFI – About Our Cross-Country Course Designer / Builder
- JFI – Event Organizer and General Contact Information
- JFI – Organizing Committee
Other helpful stuff!
- USEA Entry Form: CCI & CIC
- USEA Stabling Form
- USEA Medical Armband Card
- FEI Eventing Rules
- FEI Dressage Tests
Please visit the FOR SPECTATORS page for additional visitor information.
SIGN UP FOR JERSEY FRESH INTERNATIONAL EMAIL UPDATES! Click here…